Thursday, September 3, 2009

the bridge

I've been very busy this week, as my son goes to college tomorrow.

In lieu of a post this week, I have published a new novella entitled "The Bridge" on the Doremishock web site. It's a rather long read, so it couldn't be crammed into a blog posting.

This novella was originally intended as part of a novel I am working on, but is a stand-alone piece in its own right. Due to a metamorphosis in the format of the novel, it's no longer appropriate to the piece.

I chose to publish it on Doremishock rather than my creative site (compliquations) because its subject matter is appropriate to the venue.

Hopefully, readers will enjoy it.

May our hearts be opened, and our prayers be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.